We have a guest columnist this week, Rachel our work experience student from Middlesbrough College! Read her thoughts below…
Organ donation week:
Did you know…?
- Organ donation is giving an organ to someone else who needs a transplant.
- Organ donation is an amazingly generous act and saves thousands of lives in the UK every year
- 31% of black, Asian, and ethnic minorities are still waiting for a transplant
- 1 in 3 people have told their partner/family they want to be a donor
- Everyday 3 people die in need of transplants
Organ donation can save lives!